Since I was so enthusiastic about "life", we spent day after day in the yard playing with water balloons and the hose. Various friends and cousins came over and soaked up the water and the sun for many days in a row.
I even did some reading in the shade of our tree. ( I don't know which is more amazing; that I actually finished my first novel in many months or that we actually have a tree in our yard that provides enough shade for me to sit in). Either way it was wonderful.
Brianna wore her swimsuit day after day all day. It caused me to reflect on the freedom and innocence of children. How would it be to run around in a swimsuit without worrying about what others thought? And to enjoy the sun on your back and yet still remain cool enough to be perfectly content. Oh the life.
To see the contentment and joy in my children has brought me such a peace and happiness. My life is good and I know it.
Love that trampoline shot at the top. Too cute!
ReplyDelete"To see the contentment and joy in my children has brought me such a peace and happiness." Repeat 3 times as they're yelling at each other.
Two weeks until school starts!!!!!!!!!