Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.
Tyler had said that Jocelyn was in a beautiful blue dress. Now I see what he means. How fun!Great job catching up your blog! I hope you're have more fun than you can stand on vacation!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you.
Trent said he saw "Princesses jumping on the trampoline" when he stopped in to mow during lunch that day. I had no idea that he really meant "Princesses." We use princesses and girls interchangeably these days.
Tyler had said that Jocelyn was in a beautiful blue dress. Now I see what he means. How fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat job catching up your blog! I hope you're have more fun than you can stand on vacation!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you.
Trent said he saw "Princesses jumping on the trampoline" when he stopped in to mow during lunch that day. I had no idea that he really meant "Princesses." We use princesses and girls interchangeably these days.
ReplyDelete