I must admit that I sinned today. Yes, I coveted the Westerville Library. We went there to ckeck it out and pick out some books to read in the down time we may have here. The kids were amazed by the sheer size of it. Alyssa compared it to a really nice big bookstore (it even smelled like one too since they had a coffee bar). This library is 2 stories and has individualized sections for each age group. Alyssa loved the teen center and all the new books they had available and waiting on the shelves. Ryan couldn't believe the amount of non-fiction books they had for kids and picked out a stack a foot and a half high. There was such an endless supply of things to do for Brianna's age that she didn't even know where to start. And we can't even begin to describe how many movies and music cd`s were available to check out. Wow!
Oh how I wish we had more resources available to us in Saratoga Springs. I have always loved going to the library since I was a little girl. I loved the smell of books on shelves and the sound of turning pages in the quiet rooms. I loves the endless possibilities of the adventures that awaited me within the pages. I always imagined that if I had to be trapped somewhere I would be happy in a library. I am glad that my kids love it as much as I do, I must have done something right.
Ryan said he wished he live in Ohio so he could come to this library all of the time. I wish we could just move the library and Daddy's family to Utah instead. Then we could have the best of both worlds.
I will try harder to not break any more commandments in the upcoming days.
Just remember not to repent if you're planning on going back to the library. Wait until you're in Utah to sincerely repent for coveting. It doesn't do you any good to repent and repeat! : )
ReplyDeleteGood advice. Thanks for thinking of my eternal salvation :)
ReplyDeleteWhat are friends for?
ReplyDelete