Disneyland

Disneyland

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Time



Keeping true to every Ohio visit we schedule our time to the fullest with fun activities and family get-togethers. Our first day here was no exception. After arriving here in Columbus we quickly rushed home to a waiting meal of chicken and homemade noodles, mashed potatoes and texas sheet cake for dessert (no matter how hard I try, my cake never tastes as good as my mother-in-law Alice's cake). It was delicious and I am lucky that she makes one for my every time I come.


After our meal it was off to family pictures. Overall it was relatively painless and we got some wonderful shots (I know because we already viewed them and purchased them so we don't have take any time later).
The kids had a chance to play with their cousins in the cool mall play area. Ohio has so many wonderful things for kids. It was a nice time catching up with the family. The cousins along great and there was much laughter on the parts of the adults.
It was a long tiring day but a good one and I am glad to be here.


2 comments:

  1. Pictures are awesome. I was really nervous when you said everyone was wearing white, but it totally worked.

    Dallas has cool mall animals like those!

    Your hair is already adjusting to the humidity. You guys don't look even mildly bedraggled after a day of traveling. Troopers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention: Where's Alyssa? She's going to notice that she's not in this post, don't you think? You didn't dose her with Benadryl did you? Or was she crashed out from lack of sleep in a corner?

    Brianna's hair is adorable.

    ReplyDelete