Disneyland

Disneyland

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Bunny

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. I think that that the Easter bunny knows no other word. On Easter morning the kids couldn't contain their excitement over the varied assortment of wonderful chocolate confections. It's amazing that the Easter Bunny's favorite treats are some of my own favorites as well.







Following the pattern of many years, Alyssa and Ryan conservatively waited on tasting their candy until after breakfast. Even then they carefully chose which piece to start with and savored every bite. Brianna on the other was totally different. She jumped in with no reservation. Mom had to finally puts some limits on candy consumption until at least after breakfast.




After a lovely french toast breakfast made with homemade bread and a custard breading (another Alton Brown recipe), I let Brianna back to her business. She then started on her solid chocolate bunny. She made it about 1/3rd of the way through it before she slowly wrapped it up and pushed it aside. She then declared "I have had enough calories for the day". I wonder where she got that from? It was quite hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. "Had enough calories for the day"??? Wow. That's why I keep telling Trent to not say that he's fat in front of the kids.

    It was fun to read all of your Easter posts. Go blogger, go!

    See you soon and thanks for the cat hunt yesterday. And thanks for babysitting my plants. And thank you for being my friend. And thank you . . . ...

    ReplyDelete