Disneyland

Disneyland

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ryan



Since it has been Ryan's birthday week I have been quite nostalgic. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that he is now nine years old. He is no longer my chubby, cute lovable little guy. Everyday he seems to be growing taller, smarter, more handsome and more guy like. I can't believe it.





Ryan has always been my sweetheart. He was such a calm and sweet baby. He loved to snuggle and he loved when I would rub his chubby little feet. He has always had a tender heart and is so kind.



I often worried that he would lose his loving disposition as he got older. But as of right now he is still my sweet Ryan. He is such a gracious person. He is always thanking me for every little thing I do for him. I know that when I am old and grey that he will take care of me, because he always watches out for me. He is sincere and genuine.




Another thing I have always admired about Ryan is his love for his little sister. He is her biggest advocate. He is patient and kind to her and so willing to play with her all the time. Brianna adores him and I hope it never changes. He is generally sweet to younger children and is especially tenderhearted towards girls. Someone woman will be lucky to have him some day as a husband.





Ryan takes after his father in many ways. He is quiet natured and not a boy of many words. But he is smart and his mind is always thinking and planning. He loves technology like his dad and naturally excels at all kinds of video games. But he also enjoys sports much to my delight. He likes to be active and loves to play anything.






Ryan has a strong sense of what is right and wrong. He holds strong to his values and often is a good influence to those around him. He loves life and all it has to offer.








Here are a few of his favorite things at age 9:

Favorite Food: Ribs and Pizza


Favorite Fruit: Pomegranate


Favorite Fast Food: McDonalds


Favorite Snack: Yogurt (Yoplait Vanilla)


Favorite Candy: Junior Mints



Favorite Ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip


Favorite Drink: Hawaiian Punch

Favorite Holiday: Easter


Favorite Number: #27


Favorite Place: Ohio




Favorite Clothes: Shorts


Favorite Movie: Night at the Museum


Favorite DS game: Big Bang Mini


Favorite Board game: Risk

Favorite Book: How to be a Knight Overnight


Favorite sport: Basketball


Favorite Cartoon: Phineas and Ferb



Favorite Color: Red


Favorite Pet: Cat and Dogs


Favorite Animal: Lizard


What he wants to be when he grows up: Scientist



Likes: Art, Science experiments, sports, speed stacking, rock hunting, geocaching, legos and playing with friends.












No comments:

Post a Comment