Our family has really gotten into sledding this year. We have been several times this season and it has been great entertainment for free. Since the hill is so close to our neighborhood there is usually always at least one family from our ward sledding there as well. The kids love to do chains with their friends and share tubes.
I love love love the fact that I don't have to get my kids dressed anymore. They can all put on their own hats, boots, mittens, coats, snow pants etc. and it is wonderful. My life and attitude has changed because of it. I now enjoy going sledding as well. Not only that, but rarely do I have to carry, haul or pull a child up the hill. Our family dynamics have evolved over the years but it just keeps getting better.




Thanks to Scott and Nan Teerlink for some of the candid shots of us going down the hill (including the one of me wiping out Brans Peterson a neighbor kid). I plan on hiring him to come to all of our family events from now on to document it. Rarely do you see a picture of me with the family and I kind of like being included. 
Isn't this view amazing? We live in such a beautiful place.
So I take it Roger found a way to keep you warm. Was that before or after the sledding? Or both? How green were your eyes? LOL!
ReplyDelete