Disneyland

Disneyland

Friday, January 22, 2010

Running Away

Brianna did something that wasn't very nice to her brother. I told her she had to go into timeout. Apparently that was the last straw for her and she said "I just can't take it anymore. I am running away." So she went to her room and started to pack her bag. Evidently this was way to cumbersome because she decided to leave it behind and head out the door. I was grateful that she had half a mind to put on her boots and coat since it was cold and snowing outside.


She made it about 3 houses down and there she sat. I watched and took pictures out my window. I think she was waiting for something monumental to happen.
When no one came (she lasted about 15 minutes) she realized it was futile to stand in the cold and slowly trudged back home.



Here is the look of defeat on her face. She did inform me when she got home that she did in fact run away and I was lucky she came back. Yes, I am the lucky one.

1 comment: