We cropped our jeans and put on the bright colors. Roger rocked the pop collar look with 3 different polo shirts. I tried my best to make my hair go really big. It was a challenge, I don't know how we used to do it back then. A lot of Aqua Net Hairspray I guess. I donned the absurd and not to subtle makeup and off we went.
We had a wonderful time. The food was good and the company was great. We loved seeing all of the different interpretations of the 80's styles. The karaoke kept us entertained and laughing until our sides hurt. There sure are some outgoing people in our ward. We did draw the line at dressing up. We were appreciators of the singers, not the performers.
What a crazy time the 80's were. It was fun to remember but I am thankful that those times are over. I am much happier now.
You can never have too much blue eye shadow!
ReplyDeleteAlways fun.