Disneyland

Disneyland

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The MVP of the game!

Well it is that time of year again . . basketball season. Ryan had his first game today. It started out a little slow and I had worried glimpses of "long" games in the future with little scoring and many mistakes. But then something clicked not only for the team but for Ryan. He caught the "vision" and then there was no stopping him. He stole the ball many times, rebounded like crazy and scored basket after basket. Our team ended up winning 40-8 and Ryan himself scored 18 points. I was a proud mother and in the end very much enjoyed the game. Maybe I will get to have a basketball player in the family after all.

Oh and of course I don't want to neglect mentioning that Ryan had a super fun time which is the most important thing . . . right? :)









1 comment:

  1. Holy cow you're blogging again!

    Great job Ryan. You're awesome. 18 points? Wow!

    ReplyDelete