
Today I attended an open house type thing (sponsored by the PTA) for the new Elementary School. The new school's name will be Sage Hills Elementary. (When we submitted our choice for names we suggested Sage Elementary so we were pleased with the new name). We also found out they will be the Thunderhawks with the colors of navy blue, gold and sage.
We were able to listen to the new principle give updates on the progress of the school and the hiring and so forth. She said she had 1,009 requests for interviews to fill the 33 spots in the school. I hope with those odds that we get some of the best teachers possible. We then were able to ask questions and so forth.
I left the meeting with a much more positive attitude about the new school. I think it will be exciting for Brianna to attend there and many neat things will come from this opportunity.
Go Thunderhawks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment