Disneyland

Disneyland

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preschool Graduation

This past school year Brianna attended Candy Cane Lane Preschool with Mrs. Jennifer. She also had the privilege of carpooling with 3 boys from our ward (Deklin Clark, Aiden Erznoznick and Tucker Butler). Brianna was a trouper putting up with the boys antics all year long but somehow she survived.






Well today, my baby graduated from preschool. She looked so grown up in her little graduation cap and gown. I just sat there pondering about how time goes by so quickly. I can't believe that Brianna will be a Kindergartner next year. Where does time go?









The graduation was held outdoors on a beautiful spring evening. The kids sang songs and nursery rhymes and showed us how they know all the sounds of the alphabet.





















All the kids received a certificate of graduation and just like that it was over. On to the next phase of life.








Brianna has such an appetite for learning, so it was a great experience to be in preschool. Of course she loved the social aspect of it just as much.






I am proud of my girl. I know this is just one of the first of many milestones to come.













1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the cap and gowns. Brianna is the cutest girl. BTW: How did the video upload go???

    I think the pictures in the field are beautiful. Your children are terribly photogenic. Just makes you want to snap more, doesn't it?

    I didn't realize how big her preschool was. WOW!

    ReplyDelete