These are the best days of my life , right? Here is just a small example of our night life starting at 5:00 p.m.
Alyssa had soccer practice but thankfully it was cancelled (a blessing from above). Brianna has a soccer game at 6:00 which I have to coach. Alyssa will be attending a neighborhood watch meeting at 6:30 to represent our family and learn about personal safety. Ryan has a soccer game at 7:00 which we will probably miss so that he is not too tired for his baseball game at 8:00 p.m. Alyssa will have to get to her own haircut at 8:00 so that Roger can go to the scholarship award ceremony at Lehi High. He is bagging is continuing education class and trying to find someone to head the missionary meeting tonight. He may or may not do training for the ward mission leaders after that. We might be lucky to have everyone in bed by 10:00 so that we can start again tomorrow. Isn't it wonderful?
I love that you labled this "life". I was just telling your hubby on Sunday that just hearing your schedule makes me want to lay down and take a nap. You have the endurance of a marathon runner the way you get everyone everywhere.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to take a little time for yourself. I hear those bubbles calling . . .