Disneyland

Disneyland

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Smith & Felix (Before and After)


Here is my companion Hermana Smith and I in the spring of 1993 as missionaries. We are in the Temple Visitor Center where we spent many hours giving tours to visitors and even teaching discussions there in one of it's many rooms. Usually it was a nice escape to go to the V.C. after hard days in Oakland. You could always feel the spirit strongly and some of my best mission experiences happened there.







Now here we are 16 years later, with a few more wrinkles, children (8 between the two of us) and hopefully a little more life experience. We were able to walk through the Visitor Center once again and see all the changes. While we were there, a young Hispanic family came in and they played the recording of Christ in Spanish. It was amazing because after all these years, the words came back to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love before and after pictures. I love your blog! You were such a cute little Kristin then. I think I prefer the older, wiser, grown up Kristin. You make me laugh every time I talk to you. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete