I got back awhile ago from volunteering in Ryan's class. Every time I leave there, I just love his teacher more and more (and by love I mean in a non-creepy you are amazing sort of way). He is probably one of the most qualified, talented, and organized teachers I have ever met. He truly has a passion for teaching and it shows in his classroom. I feel really lucky that Ryan got him this year, it is as if we won the lottery. It is only too bad that there aren't more of him to go around.
Actually, Alyssa got a great teacher as well in Mrs. Gurr. She relates so well to those 6 graders and has taught them many life skills in addition to regular school material. Plus she has a real wry sense of humor which Alyssa totally gets and loves. This had been a great year for us all when it comes to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment