Here is Brianna right before we headed out into the blizzard like conditions. Our normal 15 minute journey took 50 minutes and we saw numerous cars slide off the rode. But I was bound and determined to get there. There was no way we were going to go through the whole dreaded anticipation again.
When I was explaining to Brianna why we get shots and that they are usually done in the arm, she informed me that she would be leaving her arm at home that day. Unfortunately for her, she got the shots in both of her legs.
Here she is after all was said and done (and of course icecream). She is much happier now.
How did my Alyssa get so big? She wasn't happy about going to a "pediatrician" but I made her go anyway. Don't believe the false smile she is putting on. She is a good actress when she wants to be.
Wow, Brianna is a genius. Why didn't we think of leaving certain parts at home when it was time to give birth? LOL. Ever classic Alyssa. Lovely, Lovely.
ReplyDelete