
It almost felt like spring today so we attempted to fly some kites. The kids always have more fun than mom, because I seem to spend most of my time untangling lines, retrieving downed kites and pleading for the wind to return.
We finally had some success and got them in the air. It was beautiful with the blue sky and snow covered mountains in the background.
Ryan's friend Tyler joined us for the fun.


Roger was testing out the swings after a long winter. They seemed to be just fine.
Looks like they had fun. Jocelyn got to play outside with a couple girls, drawing chalk pictures on the driveway while I weeded and removed tumbleweeds. Unfortunately, I didn't get the pile cleaned up so hard to say what it'll look like in the morning! Thanks for coming today. It was fun to visit with you!! Roger knows how to play in the real world! YEAH. Are you just loving having him around?
ReplyDelete