Sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.
Disneyland
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentines' Day!
We had a nice and relaxing holiday this year. Roger sent me a dozen roses as well as treated me to a personal massage and tickles. The kids had their usual fun at their school parties, exchanging valentines and eating mountains of candy. Alyssa had the first boy (of many I am sure) ask her to be her valentine. She said no of course but was still flattered. She attended a dance at school and had a great time with her friends.
Grammy and Grampy sent nice cards to the kids with money in them. The kids had a great time picking out items at Target. Alyssa got some mascara (oh the joys of growing older), Ryan a torpedo battleship game, and Brianna a hula hoop.
Valentines evening we had our monthly family dinner. It was held at Missy's house and we ate chicken cordon blue with wonderful appetizers and side dishes. Cheesecake was served along with rice krispie treats for the kids. We exchange valentines once again with cousins and Grandma. We all had an enjoyable evening with lovely conversations.
I can't help but be grateful on this holiday to know of the abundent amount of love I have been blessed with in my life. I am thankful for my husband, kids, parents, my other parents, siblings and super friends. My life is truly enriched by those around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment