Disneyland

Disneyland

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Carving Pumpkins



We had a great time carving pumpkins this year because Daddy was there to help. Usually we are carving them right before we go out trick or treating and he is usually at work. But since this year Halloween is on Saturday, he got to participate fully.




We carved the 2 pumpkins from our garden (I just don't have much success with growing pumpkins), 2 from Bishop Peeler's garden, and 1 from Brianna's class.
Ryan carved a skeleton and proclaimed it was his best jack-o-lantern ever. Brianna did a guy with stitches all over and Alyssa supported the BYU Cougars. Daddy did a mummy and I did Mickey Mouse. I believe we are starting to get better at this carving thing.



The final products!











All lit up to show off. Aren't they cool?



















1 comment:

  1. Them are sum mighty perty punkins yous got there.

    Pickering family must one up everybody, huh? Can't just have a regular pumpkin, NO, must be fancy schmancy. You're on for next year!

    ReplyDelete