Happy Halloween!
This year we had a cute witch, a scary vampire and a Greek Goddess/BYU Soccer Player.
I don't have many pictures of Alyssa because this year she attended a Halloween party at a friend's house. She missed the annual photo shoot. She was a Greek Goddess for school but decided at last minute it would be too cold to trick or treat in and changed to a BYU soccer player instead.
Roger was Star Trek man since he already had the costume. He stayed home this year to hand out the candy since many kids wanted to go to the "Bishop's" house.
We actually had nice weather which was amazing after the horrible week we had. I didn't even need to wear a jacket and the kids were perfect.
I love to go out in this neighborhood on Halloween.
It is so fun to see all of our friends and the children in the area that we have grown to love. It just reminds me again about happy we are to live here and how we were truly lead to this neighborhood.
When we got home we then proceed to have an elaborate game of trade with the candy. Alyssa and her friend Amanda started it and it turned into quite the bartering system with Daddy even getting involved.
I just love Halloween and I lament the day when my kids will be grown and we will miss out on all these things I love.
Hi Mumsie,
ReplyDeleteI see you have picked up the slack in blogging. Good job!!!!!