Disneyland

Disneyland

Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Reunions


Tonight was a very fun evening. Angeles and David were here in Utah visiting with Mario and requested a little get together. Since I haven't seen them since their wedding (and of course I love get-togethers) I willing obliged. We planned for a nice BBQ at our house. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate and our nice outdoor summer party turned indoors. Oh well, it didn't' stop us from laughing and reminiscing and enjoying one another's company

"Smith" (Andrea) came down from Salt Lake with her family. My kids had a great time getting to know her kids and found plenty of things to keep them occupied while the adults visited.
Here is Ariela (can you see the wonderful pregnancy glow?) and Mario and Hannah (Smith's daughter).
Roger and Jim talked shop and sports and whatever else manly men talk about.
Once again I was reminded of how blessed I am to have met and taught the Padilla family on my mission. They truly enrich my life and I love that we are still so close and wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment