Disneyland

Disneyland

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Cool Aunt

One of the fun things about being an Aunt when your own children are older is that you can just relax and enjoy your nieces and nephews in whatever stage they are in.  I was able to watch Maleah,  my baby sister Amberly's baby, for a day and it was very nice.  I allowed myself to not do much and just enjoy her.  I caught a tiny glimpse of what it might be like to be a grandma someday.  It was a snowy day so we just hung out and cuddled.  I also did a unrushed, unplanned photo shoot which truly are the best kind.   She is such a happy kid and I was so pleased with how the photos came out.  I only wish that when we were poor college students I had the money or a friend to take these kind of photos of my children.  Oh well,  I will just have to use my talents now for those I love.













No comments:

Post a Comment