That last few years we have seen many evidences of deer on our property. Devoured strawberry plants, scraped up trees, droppings and missing leaves off of all kinds of plants and trees. But these sneaky dear have always eluded me.
Well they are getting more brazen now. That last 2 nights we have seen these bucks in our yard at dusk. They about gave Alyssa a heart attack when she was taking Scarlet out for a walk. They just stood in our driveway and stared at her. I wasn't able to get a picture quick enough but this one came from one of our neighbors who's also having a nightly visit.
Even though they have been spotted, there is still nothing I can do. I watch each day as my plants are whittled down to nothing. Such is the life I guess. I just hope Roger is never around to see them. His AR15 might just make an appearance.
No comments:
Post a Comment