Brianna had another dance recital today at the little studio down the street. She really enjoys moving about to music and loves Miss Cortnie her teacher. I love that it is so convenient, close by and low key. It is a win win for all of us.
Brianna did a great job. She was a little timid today for some reason. When it came time for her solo, she got a little worried that the music would end so she cut it really short. But she was still cute. Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Missy and the cousins all came out to support her which was nice.
Her teacher later talked to me and asked if she could move Brianna up to the older class which is more on her level. She should enjoy that.
I say that this was a really long day for other reasons. We had already had a soccer game at seven that morning. Then Roger headed off to tithing settlement. He decided to try a new thing and attempt to do most of the appointments in one day. He left at 7:30 that morning and didn't get home until almost 10:00 p.m. He visited with over 60 families. He is a rock star. He was super drained when all was said and done but I am so proud of him. Unfortunately he missed the dance recital, Alyssa's soccer game, Brianna's basketball game and a family movie, but that is what you have to do sometimes to serve the Lord. I wouldn't have it any other way.
So I took the kids to see the movie "Tangled". It was a delightful, entertaining movie with incredible graphics in 3D. I was amazed at the technology and touched by the story.
The day was definitely long but it was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment