Disneyland

Disneyland

Friday, August 28, 2009

Just call me Mrs. Productive . .

Ok, I think I can get used to this kindergarten thing. It has been quite the day.

After family scripture study, making breakfast and getting Ryan and Brianna out the door by 7:30 a.m., I took Alyssa and her friends to school (they hate to ride the bus). I then went and had a good weight lifting workout at the Legacy Center, returned library books and got myself a drink at Harts. I then went and washed my car (by hand mind you, not those easy automatic deals), went to Checker to get new windshield wiper blades, paint and air fresheners and followed that by going to Smith's to grocery shop. After putting the groceries away, I mowed the lawn. (Well almost all of it. I had to stop with just a little left when the mower started to smoke. Oops). All this was accomplished by 11:20 a.m. just in time to go and retrieve Brianna from the bus stop. Wow, that felt good. It made me realize how much was put off while we played all summer long. Oh well.

Maybe I will go and read a book now . . . well I can't quite allow myself that yet.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Productive !!!!!! So jealous . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your productivity is cutting in to socializing with me. Cut us both some slack and come over and do nothing at my house for a couple hours. Long time no see!!!!!

    ReplyDelete